Our Self Catering Rates
Prices include accommodation, heating, electricity, wireless broadband and land-line telephone, firewood, use of bed-linen and towels, toiletries and, for weekly bookings, a welcome hamper which includes fresh local produce and a bottle of wine.
|Self Catering Rates||Per Week|
|Low Season||€1800 – €2,400|
|Mid Season||€2000 – €2500|
|High Season||€2,400- €3200|
All our rates are quoted in Euro (€)
We offer a 10% DISCOUNT If you book a second week, with greater discounts for third and subsequent weeks.
Returning Guests automatically receive a 5% DISCOUNTand please check the ‘Special Offers’ for regular bargains, especially if your dates are flexible.
Booking Terms & Conditions
We have a number of fairly straightforward terms and conditions to our self catering bookings.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is payable at the time of booking. If cancellations are made more than sixty days before the booking is due to commence, this money will be refunded (less a €50 administration fee). Any cancellations made after sixty days before booking is due to commence will be refunded only if the property is re-let.
- Final payment for accommodation is payable six weeks prior to arrival for your holiday.
- A refundable security deposit of €500 is payable on arrival.
- Cleaning of the house is provided weekly although more frequent housekeeping is available by arrangement.
- A cot, travel cot and high chair are available on request.
- Please specify on booking if you require the Blue Bedroom to be furnished as a double room, otherwise it will be configured with two single beds.
- We are a pet-friendly business… within limits! Please make sure to inform us in your Reservation Enquiry if you want to bring your pet(s).
- Smoking must be restricted to the conservatory.
- The proprietors, management and employees of Glengarriff Lodge shall not be liable nor will accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage howsoever sustained by any person or persons whether arising under the express or implied terms of any rental agreement, or at Common Law (including any negligence of the proprietors their servants or agents) or in any other way whatsoever. The exclusion of the implied terms contained in Section 39 Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 is subject to the provisions of Section 40 of the said Act.
- In the event of breach of contract on the part of the proprietors of Glengarriff Lodge howsoever arising any loss and/or damage including consequential loss sustained by the renter shall be limited to the sum paid by the renter to the proprietors of Glengarriff Lodge.
- Children must be supervised.
We offer regular discounts – 5% to returning guests; 10% if you book a second week; and more for third and subsequent weeks. We also have occasional ‘Special Offers’ – see below for the current one(s).
Last Minute Specials
We have some last minute availability 20% off if you book quickly!